Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Flexx I'm Glad Sandals - Metallic Snake Print (For Women)




The Flexx I'm Glad Sandals - Metallic Snake Print (For Women)



The Flexx I'm Glad Sandals - Metallic Snake Print (For Women)

I remember the yesterday. I saw The Flexx I'm Glad Sandals - Metallic Snake Print (For Women) selling many of the online store.

CLOSEOUTS . On the clock or off, your feet and exotic fashion sense will delight The Flexx' strappy I'm Glad sandals -- made from a metallic snake-print leather and topped with two suede rosettes. Designed in Tuscany with an eye on the latest trends, The Flexx shoes are fashionably comfortable Patented sole is highly flexible and relieves stress and pressure caused by standing or walking Leather upper and lining Cushioned leather-lined footbed Rubber outsole Heel: 1-and#189;andquot; Medium width Made in Serbia Runs large, order 1 2 size smaller. Visit our Shoe Sizing ... Read more


>> Compare prices from different online stores






0 comments:

Post a Comment